Tuesday 5 March 2013

"CREATIVE GENIUS" - DANIEL CLOUD CAMPOS!!





Finally, getting on to #ShoutOut one amazing super talented hilarious peep. Let me introduce you (wait, do I even need to introduce?? oh well....) to this brilliant fantabulus...Creative Genius, yes! u heard me "CREATIVE GENIUS" - DANIEL CLOUD CAMPOS!! I'm pretty sure most of you already know him but thought I give myself an opportunity to do the honor ha! :)


To start with, He is an Actor, Dancer/Bboy - Skill Methodz Crew (really good one!!. He can blow your mind off with his moves!! *Period!!*), Director, writer, composer ect etc... I first came to know ( well,not personally if u know what i mean tho' I wish I did ~sigh~ Alrite...getting back to reality...) this Genius via twitter in late 2009 or early 2010 (yeah..I admit I'm a twitterholic *shrugs*) Thanks to my obsession on Step-Up Movie series, I stumble on @DanCloudCampos as he was casted in Step-Up3D for the role of 'Kid Darkness' which btw was one of my favorite role in the movie. I should say, he stoled the show!!.

Since then, I started following up his work...I kinda consider him my "happy-feel-good-Mascot" lol because his videos & pics never failed to make me smile (They are just hilarious) He brings in the 'humor' in all & always has the 'breath of Inspiration & Creativity' in it. He's a source of inspiration and I'm pretty sure many peeps out there are inspired by this work.

With LXD project coming to the scene later, it was another bonus to my "Happy-Amaze-Me-Campos-Box" :D. Daniel Character 'Illister' on 'LXD' is another of my favorite intrigue character. Watch the series and you'll know exactly why I say 'Favorite'. Ok, since I'm on 'LXD' topic, I wanna give a quick shout-out on LXD as well. This is one heck of a project/series & everyone should check it out. [ http://www.LXD.com] It features the best talented dancers, choreographers & of course, the super director 'Jon M Chu' (Director of Step-Up 2 & 3, also Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never') The Series is truly entertaining, fun and most of all 'inspiring storytelling'.You will LOOOOOOOVEEEE it!!

Moving on...hmmmmnn, I could go on & on but then, isn't it always more convincing when you actually "See then just Hear" someone rant about it. So, below are links to Daniel page. See for yourself what I'm talking about. Go support, follow, like...get to know him. Be Inspired!

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/DanCloudCampos

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/floorstatik

Cloud FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/CloudSKMZ

Here's a fan page where you can check out collection of Cloud's works: http://cloudcamposlove.tumblr.com

Some of my favorite Videos:


THE MUSIC BOX:

 

THE HO-DOWN:


P.S. "The Music Box" and "The Ho Down" are both in consideration for the HOLLYSHORTS FILM FESTIVAL this year!! via - Dan FB page. (Wishing him all the luck for this!!)

WELCOME HOME:



THE SHARPEST BOWLER:
This one never fails to crack me up. Check out!


Daniel & Skill Methodz Crew:

Daniel & Skill Methodz Crew:

P.S. Re-Blog from my old blog. This was posted about a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment