Sunday 11 May 2014

MOM...


Here's to...who never gave up on me,
Here's to...who loved me despite the many times I didn't deserve,
Here's to...who toiled & sweat to give the comfort I have,
Here's to...who's always a step ahead to lead me, a step behind to encourage me,
Here's to...who showed me strength in my weakness,
Here's to...who saw beauty in my imperfections,
Here's to...who never expect a 'Thank You' despite been the person who deserve the most,
Here's to...who stood with me thro' all,
Here's to...who gave me life
Here's to 'MOM', most beautiful soul of all.



No gift in this world can ever compensate all that you have given me.
I cannot imagine what my life would have been without you by my side.
I know I can never be the best daughter...
But if I become half the woman you are,
I will know I did something right along the way....



I LOVE YOU MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment